Rooms & Rates
– Hakuba is one of the most popular ski destinations in Japan.
– It is located in Japan’s Northern Alps, about 260km (160 miles) northwest of Tokyo, and is easily accessible from the capital city.
– Most importantly, Hakuba provides an abundance of powder snow, averaging over 10 metres (32 feet) of snow each year!
– Wadano Forest Apartments is approximately 400m from the Sakka ski slope in Happo One.
– Intermediate skiers and snowboarders can access the ski slope by crossing the road and skiing down to the Sakka Quad Lift.
– It is also possible to ski back to the hotel by exiting the northern end of the Sakka ski field and skiing through the trees.
– A free shuttle service to and from the ski field is provided.
– Wadano Forest Apartments is also only 100m from the Hakuba resort shuttle bus.
– Hakuba comprises 10 separate ski resorts offering over 200 ski runs.
– The largest and most popular resort is Happo One, the host of the slalom and downhill events at the 1998 Winter Olympics.
– Happo One also has the greatest variety of restaurants and nightlife options.